Companies » Seven Solutions
Your reliable open company
Seven Solutions is a reliable open company.Seven Solutions,S.L. is a technology-based company specialized in the design of HW/SW embedded systems (timing, control and high performance signal processing). We have expertise in electronics design and manufacturing (PCBs), Gateware design in FPGA based systems, embedded software, DSPs, etc.
Our development activity aims two main sectors:
- Industry for Science (I4C): Seven Solutions contributes to major scientific projects in High Energy Physics (HEP), Astrophysics, etc; in partnership with different research institutions or groups.
We develop custom-made systems to fulfill our customers needs such as timing and control systems, signal processing, etc.
- We develop custom-made systems to fulfill our customers needs such as timing and control systems, signal processing, etc.
- Industry (R&D): We provide technology and knowledge for several application fields in industrial areas.
We are very focused on Time as a Service
- FMC ADC 125M 14b 12ch - DAC 1250M 16b 2ch
The fmc-adc125m14b12ch-dac1250m16b2ch (fmc-dad) board is a 12 ch ADC/ 2 ch DAC channels board using FMC HPC and QSE connectors It has been designed for system requiring a feedback loop mechanism with precise timing, such as the tunning of RF cavities.
More info at the Wiki page...
- Production Test Suite
A software suite written in Python to help with production tests of PCBs. AKA PTS.
- Simple PCIe FMC carrier (SPEC) - Software
Software support for the SPEC board, including kernel and user-space Linux code.
The package also include the fmc-bus driver, which is expected to be used by other carriers as well.
- White Rabbit Standardization
This project covers all efforts geared to standardize White Rabbit, with a view to providing a stable specification which everyone can use to build compliant products.
- White Rabbit Starting Kit
This project guides new users to start in the White Rabbit “World” with simple experiments. The starting kit uses two SPEC + FMC-DIO cards. Each node allows basic operations such as input timestamping or programmable output pulse generation. Additionally, specific software and gateware layers allow to use it as a standard network interface card implementing the White Rabbit technology functionalities....
- White Rabbit Switch - Testing
A project to host all software and hardware developments related to testing the White Rabbit switch.