Projects using the CERN Open Hardware Licence¶
This is a non-exhaustive list of projects that use the CERN OHL. Please inform us if you like to include other projects to this page.
- Most projects in the Open Hardware Repository OHR
- Elphel (August 2011)
- Open hardware and open source camera designed by Elphel Inc. primarily for scientific applications. Elphel cameras are being used to capture images for Google Street View and the Google Books project and are used in a Global Hawk UAV operated by NASA.
- Elphel in wikipedia
- Gizmo For You Ltd, Cyprus
- Jerry, the DIY server, France
- miniEngine - an open-source motion control software for timelapse photography
- ObsoNET, Ethernet interface for MSX
- ROP - Robotic Open Platform, The Netherlands
- SimpleMachines, Italy
- SimpleMachines to adopt CERN Open Hardware License v.1.1
- Mizar32 project, an easy to use a 32 bit microcontroller.
- Sufficiency Inc. - Sufficiency Mutual Aid Forum, USA
- Worm Farm turns shredded paper and waste fruit and vegetables into high quality organic fertilizer, with the help of tiger worms.
- smartCaster: Open source automatic roto-casting machine
Considering using the CERN OHL¶
Erik van der Bij - 14 December 2011