Javier D. Garcia-Lasheras
- Registered on: 2012-06-12
- Last connection: 2017-03-06
- AsyncArt (Manager, 2012-06-12)
- CernFIP (Developer, 2014-07-15)
- DDR3 controller for Spartan6 (Manager, 2015-06-25)
- evo (Manager, 2014-05-11)
- FMC ADC 100M 14b 4cha (Developer, 2015-06-25)
- FMC ADC 100M 14b 4cha - Gateware (Developer, 2015-06-25)
- Gennum GN4124 core (Developer, 2015-06-30)
- Getting Started with the SPEC (Manager, Developer, 2014-01-22)
- Hdlmake (Manager, 2014-04-15)
- Libre Filter Design and Analysis Tool (Manager, 2013-02-04)
- meta-spec (Manager, 2014-11-09)
- nanoFIP (Developer, 2015-03-24)
- Simple PCIe FMC carrier (SPEC) - Software (Developer, 2014-01-29)
- spec-stress-test (Manager, 2016-03-17)
Reported issues: 24
- 15:51 Hdlmake HDLMake v3.0 release candidate: call for beta testers
- 14:18 Hdlmake Feature #1395 (New): Assign a name for the Web-based frontend plugin.
- 21:23 Hdlmake Bug #1356 (Resolved): Flatten option for Fetch doesn't work
- The flatten option is not actually used inside the code.
It fails to launch because it checks its value against a ...
- 21:18 Hdlmake Revision f7aee235: The flatten option for fetch action is not longer required: this is the defaul...
- 20:52 Hdlmake Bug #1357 (Feedback): Do not fetch submodules recursively
- Git submodule fetching is disabled now, but some feedback is required about how to handle Git submodules.
- 20:49 Hdlmake Bug #1357 (Feedback): Do not fetch submodules recursively
- 20:46 Hdlmake Bug #1356 (Resolved): Flatten option for Fetch doesn't work
Also available in: Atom