This release only concerns changes in the SCB v3.4 and the frontpanel of
the box but keep
using the previous minibackplane v3.3.
The firmware must be at least wr-switch-sw-v4.1 to run correctly on
new SCB v3.4. Older versions will fail.
The main changes on this releases are:
New Dataflash AT45DB641E
The PLL outputs have changed
The SMC connector now ouput 10MHz from PLL or Latched clock from
List of changes from v3.3 to v3.4
* C165 value changed from 100nF to 220nF
* VCC_IN of CDCM61002 (IC13) connected to +3V3
* RSTN pin of IC13 conected to a 47nF capacitor, not to +3V3
* QDRII_200CLK moved to OUT3 (LVPECL) of AD9516.
* Added LVDS termination resistor to adapt OUT3 to LVDS format
* CLK_OUT (EXTREF125MHZOUT) connected to OUT9 (CMOS) of AD9516-4.
* CLK_OUT transformer changed by 1:1 (WBC1-1LB)
* R253 and R254 resistor (Ethernet sheet) changed to 0402 size in order
to reduce items.
* Changed EXTPPSIN input stage in order to add 50 R termination
selectable by the FPGA.
* Name of nets QDRII_CLK and QDRII_200CLK changed to REF_CLK and
* Input EXTREF_125M removed.
* QDRII IC42 chip removed.
* Added ouput from FPGA latched by an AD9516 clock. This output uses
the EXTREF_125M SMC connector:
Added LVPECL latch
Added LVPECL to LVTTL translator at the output
CLK0 input of IC12 changed to OUT6 of AD9516
FPGA VCCO Bank 26 changed to +2V5 to use LVPECL and LVDS
* Removed the six 0R resistor at the inputs of the AD5662 DACs
* FPGA Banks 26, 36 and 25 moved to "PFGA_Peripherals_Control"
* Connected the 3 free buffers SN74LVT125DW to the EXTPPSOUT output
* GTX_DIFF signals routed on 90um/160um in order to reduce space,
allowing to pass between vias
* Some vias were moved from pads of some components to avoid the solder
paste flooding by the vía.
* IVT3200 VCO was moved to separate it of NAND Flash IC