Improve LED support
The LED support should be improved in new libwr, below is my proposal:
* Link (Green) / WR mode (Orange):
When the Link is up the LED is green in slave ports
When the link is up for master the LED will be yellow (green+orange)
* Sync (Green) / Activity (Orange):
If this link is with track phase the LED will be green
When the packet is received the LED blink to orange or yellow (when WR)
We can set the sync only at each PPS but I think it is confusing.
* Main Status led (i2c)
Actually we have:
- During barebox/kernel boot: nothing
- When startup-mb.sh start we set the LED to yellow (using wrs-version -F)
- If the boot doesn't caught a SIGNAL the LED is set to green
- If the boot caught a SIGNAL it set the LED to orange
I don't know if this needs some improvement or not.
- Blink PPS as yellow?
- Set it back to black when rebooting
- Checking that wrpc-sw/ppsi errors are well caught.