1. 23 Feb, 2017 1 commit
  2. 09 Feb, 2017 1 commit
  3. 19 Feb, 2013 1 commit
  4. 01 Nov, 2012 1 commit
    • Alessandro Rubini's avatar
      general: add copyright notes · 394d1405
      Alessandro Rubini authored
      This adds copyright notes to all non-trivial source files,
      unless they where already there (i.e. dev/endpoint.c alone).
      
      I found authorship using the following script, run on commit "a2721762
      documentation updated" (i.e, before automatic reindentation and other
      trivial stuff by me):
      
        git grep -l . | grep -v sockitowm/ | \
        while read F; do
             echo "##### $F"
             git blame -w $F | \
               sed -e 's/^[^ ]* .//' -e 's/-[0-9][0-9]-[0-9][0-9] .*$//' | \
               sort | uniq -c | sort -rn
        done
      
      Then I augmented each file with this boilerplate:
      
      /*
       * This work is part of the White Rabbit project
       *
       * Copyright (C) 2011 CERN (www.cern.ch)
       * Copyright (C) 2011,2012 CERN (www.cern.ch)
       * Copyright (C) 2012 CERN (www.cern.ch)
       * Copyright (C) 2011 GSI (www.gsi.de)
       * Copyright (C) 2011,2012 GSI (www.gsi.de)
       * Copyright (C) 2012 GSI (www.gsi.de)
       * Author: Tomasz Wlostowski <tomasz.wlostowski@cern.ch>
       * Author: Grzegorz Daniluk <grzegorz.daniluk@cern.ch>
       * Author: Wesley W. Terpstra <w.terpstra@gsi.de>
       *
       * Released according to the GNU GPL, version 2 or any later version.
       */
      
      Then I removed all the lines that didn't apply. Sometimes I reordered
      the authors to reflect who is the main author.
      Signed-off-by: Alessandro Rubini's avatarAlessandro Rubini <rubini@gnudd.com>
      394d1405
  5. 05 Oct, 2012 2 commits
    • Alessandro Rubini's avatar
      Run ./scripts/Lindent on all .c and .h files · e625cbd9
      Alessandro Rubini authored
      This is massive: 4k lines changed (but only 840 if you ignore
      space-only changes).  In this case "git blame -w" won't always find
      the right patch, and it may fall on this patch -- because those
      800 lines changed in content too.
      
      This has been done with
      
         find . -name '*.[ch]' | xargs -n 1 ./scripts/Lindent
      
      Statistics: all changes and ignoring blank space:
      
         morgana% git diff --stat HEAD~1 | tail -1
          77 files changed, 3774 insertions(+), 3709 deletions(-)
         morgana% git diff -w --stat HEAD~1 | tail -1
          61 files changed, 894 insertions(+), 829 deletions(-)
      
      However, after this step I hand-fixed some very ugly long expressions
      (leaving them long: no content change at all is there).
      Signed-off-by: Alessandro Rubini's avatarAlessandro Rubini <rubini@gnudd.com>
      e625cbd9
    • Alessandro Rubini's avatar
      Remove all spaces at end-of-line · 1d24ecfb
      Alessandro Rubini authored
      If you find this patch with "git blame" please use "git blame -w"
      to have all white-space ignored while associating lines to commits.
      
      This commit has no practical effect but cleanup. I made it
      with sed like this:
      
        git grep -l '[ \t]$' | xargs sed -i 's/[ \t]*$//'
      
      However, I had to manually restore doc/wrpc_mon.png after the fact.
      Similarly, I restored the include/hw/*regs.h files, as they
      are (most likely) auto-generated.
      1d24ecfb
  6. 13 Dec, 2011 1 commit
  7. 06 Nov, 2011 1 commit
  8. 08 Apr, 2011 1 commit