This adds copyright notes to all non-trivial source files,
unless they where already there (i.e. dev/endpoint.c alone).
I found authorship using the following script, run on commit "a2721762
documentation updated" (i.e, before automatic reindentation and other
trivial stuff by me):
git grep -l . | grep -v sockitowm/ | \
while read F; do
echo "##### $F"
git blame -w $F | \
sed -e 's/^[^ ]* .//' -e 's/-[0-9][0-9]-[0-9][0-9] .*$//' | \
sort | uniq -c | sort -rn
Then I augmented each file with this boilerplate:
* This work is part of the White Rabbit project
* Copyright (C) 2011 CERN (www.cern.ch)
* Copyright (C) 2011,2012 CERN (www.cern.ch)
* Copyright (C) 2012 CERN (www.cern.ch)
* Copyright (C) 2011 GSI (www.gsi.de)
* Copyright (C) 2011,2012 GSI (www.gsi.de)
* Copyright (C) 2012 GSI (www.gsi.de)
* Author: Tomasz Wlostowski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Author: Grzegorz Daniluk <email@example.com>
* Author: Wesley W. Terpstra <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Released according to the GNU GPL, version 2 or any later version.
Then I removed all the lines that didn't apply. Sometimes I reordered
the authors to reflect who is the main author.
Signed-off-by: Alessandro Rubini <email@example.com>