White Rabbit PTP Core v4.0 released
We have just released v4.0 of the WR PTP Core. You can find more detail on our release wiki page.
We have just released v4.0 of the WR PTP Core. You can find all the links to download the reference designs binaries and user manual on our release wiki pageThe main features and fixes you will find in this release include:
- Re-written, debugged and simplified Mini-NIC
- Improved synthesis time with RAM initialization
- New platform and board HDL support packages
- SNMP and Syslog for remote diagnostics
- VLAN support
- fixed 64-bit printouts for long WR links
- option to use P2P PTP mode
- bugfixes and documentation expanded to describe also the HDL ports and generics
Thank you for all the bug reports and contributions. As always, we encourage you to try this fresh release on your boards.
Greg Daniluk for the WR PTP Core team