V3-0 - BOM Reference FMC connector wrong (non-RoHS)
The reference of the FMC connector is wrong as it is the Tin-Lead version instead of the Lead-Free version. See Samtec SEARAY VITA 57 connectors.
Reference used : MC-LPC-10L - ASP-127797-01 (Tin-Lead) Correct reference: MC-LPC-10 - ASP-134604-01 (Lead-Free)
- Correct schematics
- Connector J6 to become ASP-134604-01
- Make type visible in schematics (currently not shown).
- Create V2-1 (no PCB layout change needed) or V3-0 if additional PCB changes are required.
- Update production files
- Ask DEM to make the description of the SAMTEC ASP-127797-01,
MC-LPC-10L more clear.
- Currently is "160 contacts (4 rows cdgh) Surface Mount Male Connector, VITA 57 (MC-LPC-10L)".
- Suggest to add "non-RoHS".
Handle this Issue after prototype V2-0 boards have been fully tested.*